The Juvenile Court handles delinquency cases, dependency-neglect cases and Family in Needs of Service (FINS) cases.

Juvenile Court Payments

  • The Circuit Clerk’s Office DOES NOT collect Juvenile payments. Collection of Juvenile fines, fees, penalties, restitution and costs are to be paid to the Juvenile Office.
  • The Juvenile Office is located at: 101 W Center St, Room 110, Sheridan, AR 72150. Please contact a Juvenile Probation Officer directly should you have any questions at (870) 942-8924 or visit their website at: grantcountyar.com/juvenile

Juvenile Court Records

  • All court records are maintained and kept by the clerk as permanent records.
  • Juvenile Records are not open to the public and are kept confidential.