Voter Registration

Check your voter registration info here:

***DISCLAIMER***  For the most up to date information regarding voting, this office recommends going to Arkansas Secretary of State's website for information as laws change.

How do I register to VOTE?
  • You must fill out a paper Voter Registration Application.
Are there Registration Requirements?
  • To register to vote in the State of Arkansas, you must:
    • Be a U.S. citizen.
    • Be an Arkansas resident.
    • Be age 18 or turn 18 on or before the next election.
    • Not be a convicted felon whose sentence has not been discharged or pardoned.
    • Not be presently adjudged as mentally incompetent as to your ability to vote by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Need Military and Overseas Citizens Voter Registration & Information? Where May I Obtain a Voter Registration Application? How Do I Know I’m Registered to VOTE?
  • Once we’ve processed your Voter Registration Application, we will send you a personalized voter registration card. This could a couple of weeks.
    • Never assume you are registered to vote until you have received your voter registration card from the County Clerk’s Office.
      You should check back with the Clerk’s office within a week or two if you have not received a voter registration card.
  • Grant County voters may call the Grant County Clerk’s Office at (870) 942-2631 to inquire about the status of your application.
  • You may also check your voter registration status online by visiting:
  • Call the County Clerk’s Office if you are unsure or have questions.
  • Be sure to follow all Voter Registration Application instructions.
  • Completed Voter Registration Applications should be mailed or dropped off to:
  • Grant County Clerk’s Office
    101 West Center, Room 107
    Sheridan, AR 72150
What if I Own Property in Another County?
  • You must register to vote wherever you actually “live or reside.” Owning property or a business in a county does not constitute residency there.
For all other Registration or Voting questions, go to the Arkansas Secretary of State’s website (see below) or call your local County Clerk.

PLEASE NOTE:  This website is being provided merely for the purpose of providing instructions as to the procedures of this office and in no way should be construded as advice as to laws. The law prohibits the Clerk and his staff from giving legal advise. If you need legal assistance, you should see an attorney.