Frequently Asked Questions

Information on foreclosure sales, licenses and certificates,
court system, land records, filing fees and more.

Q: Are juvenile records available for viewing?

A: No. All juvenile records are confidential.

Q: Does the Circuit Clerk’s Office have blank forms (Divorce, Child Custody, Name Change, Guardianship, Power of Attorney, Deeds, Mortgages, etc)?
A: No. We do not provide any legal forms for divorces, name change, deed, mortgages, etc. You may contact an attorney, a title company, look at online resources or visit

Q: What are the filing fees to record a document?

A: Filing fees are set by State Law; please go to for more information on fees.

Q: Where do I file my notary information?
A: Your first step will be to go to Arkansas Secretary of State website or contact them directly. Their website will give you step by step instructions as to how to proceed. Your final paperwork and bond will be filed in the clerk’s office. For more information on becoming a Notary Public, see the Arkansas Secretary of State website.

Q: Can I get a copy of my marriage license?
A: Grant county Marriage licenses are located at the County Clerk’s Office, (870) 942-2631. Copies are $0.50 each. Certified copies are $5.00 each.

Q: Can I get a copy of my birth certificate?
A: Birth certificates are kept at the Bureau of Vital Records in Little Rock and may now be pciked up at most County Health Departments. For births outside Arkansas, contact the government offices of the state of birth.

PLEASE NOTE:  This website is being provided merely for the purpose of providing instructions as to the procedures of this office and in no way should be construded as advice as to laws. The law prohibits the Clerk and her staff from giving legal advise. If you need legal assistance, you should see an attorney.